Is your safe food handling certificate expiring soon? Did you know that a safe food handling course is available online through Safeway?
Here are instructions to complete the safe food handling course online:
1. Visit Safeway.
2. Go to “Become a Student,” and click “Register Now.”
3. Select “Food Handler Course.” The course is available in English, Spanish or Chinese/Mandarin.
4. Select “State of Florida.”
5. Select the “Statewide price of “$10.00.”
6. Click “Register Now.”
7. Select “Register” if you are a New Student, or login in you are a returning student.
8. Continue following instructions and submit payment.
9. Once you complete the course, provide a copy of your certificate to Paula Rebman or Hailee Mertz. The certificate expires three years from the date you complete the course.
Please note: Safeway is not affiliated with Second Harvest. If you have questions or need assistance with the online course you will need to contact Safeway directly at 512-996-0909 or email@example.com.