Below is the link to our Partner Agency Training Modules for existing partners within our network. These modules contain vital information for training volunteers, and new agency contacts, and help assist with navigating Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida’s policies, regulations, and requirements, regarding the partnership:
ALL Highest Authority Figures and Main Contacts are required to attend orientation.
Orientation allows us to ensure that all feeding programs are informed of the rules, regulations, and standards that we have in place. Contact your Agency Relations Coordinator to schedule.
The training will include information regarding Food Bank rules, a review of the MOA, compliance, and expectations, as well as a tour of the Partner Agency Lobby and Shopping Mart!
Safe Food Handling Training Instructions
Is your safe food handling certificate expiring soon? Did you know that a safe food handling course is available online through Responsible Training?
Here are instructions to complete the safe food handling course online:
- Visit Responsible Training.
- Select State: Florida.
- Select Food Handler Training in English or Spanish.
- Select the Quantity you would like to purchase.
- Click Add Selected Products.
- Review your Shopping Cart, and select Checkout.
- If you already have an account, log in. If you DO NOT have an account, select Create New Account and follow the prompts to complete your course. When prompted for a SEA number you can enter “0000000”
- Once you complete the course, provide a copy of your certificate to Agency Relations. The certificate expires three years from the date you complete the course.
Please note: Responsible Training is not affiliated with Second Harvest. If you have questions or need assistance with the online course you will need to contact Responsible Training directly at 512-9