ALL Highest Authority Figures, Main Contacts and Shoppers are required to attend orientation.
Orientation allows us to ensure that all feeding programs are instructed in the rules, regulations and standards that we have in place.
The training will include information regarding Food Bank rules, review of the MOA, compliance, and expectations, as well as a tour of the Partner Agency Lobby and Shopping Mart!
Online Safe Food Handling Training Instructions
Is your safe food handling certificate expiring soon? Did you know that a safe food handling course is available online through Responsible Training?
Here are instructions to complete the safe food handling course online:
- Visit Responsible Training.
- Select State: Florida.
- Select Food Handler Training in English or Spanish.
- Select the Quantity you would like to purchase.
- Click Add Selected Products.
- Review your Shopping Cart, and select Checkout.
- If you already have an account, login. If you DO NOT have an account, select Create New Account and follow prompts to complete your course. When prompted for a SEA number you can enter “0000000”
- Once you complete the course, provide a copy of your certificate to Agency Relations. The certificate expires three years from the date you complete the course.
Please note: Responsible Training is not affiliated with Second Harvest. If you have questions or need assistance with the online course you will need to contact Responsible Training directly at 512-996-0909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.